SCHENGEN VISA APPLICATION MADE SIMPLE
The Schengen Visit visa permits nationals of non-European nations to visit Schengen nations in Europe for up to 90 days inside a 6 months time span. Regardless of whether you are visiting loved ones or taking a recreation trip, the Schengen visa is your portal to Europe.
Leelaz Immigration Consultants can assist you with understanding your choices and guide you through the Schengen visa process with our committed visa administrations.
SCHENGEN VISIT VISA DETAILS:
The Schengen Visa is an impermanent visa for people hoping to head out to European nations having a place within the Schengen zone. This incorporates Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- The Schengen visa permits you to remain in Schengen nations for up to 90 days in a 6 months time span
- You have to apply for Schengen visa to the nation you are visiting or to the nation where you are spending the most number of days or in which you step first on the off chance that you are spending equivalent days in all nations
- You can apply for a Schengen visa up to 3 months before your arranged travel
Regularly it takes fourteen days tor shorter o process the visa yet this relies upon the government office
REQUIREMENT FOR SCHENGEN VISIT VISA:
The Schengen visa is a novel archive that permits you access to a few European nations with a solitary visa. So as to apply for it you should submit:
- Valid Passport
- Finished Schengen visa application structure
- Travel agenda including nations you intend to visit, convenience and flight subtleties
- Proof of budgetary adequacy
- Proof of your work or understudy status to demonstrate you won’t remain on
- Confirmation of satisfactory medical coverage
HOW Leelaz Immigration Consultants CAN HELP
With our insight into European visas, Leelaz Immigration Consultants can assist you with presenting a Schengen visa application with certainty. A committed Schengen visa advisor will support you:
- Complete your Schengen visa application
- Gather every single basic record
- Visa Interview Preparation – whenever required
- Updates and Follow-up with the Consulate
- Connect with us and find how we can assist you with your Schengen Visit Visa application.
TRAVEL TO THE US FOR VISITS & TOURISM
Visiting loved ones in the US? Seeking travel for the travel industry or clinical purposes? The US B2 visa is perfect for transient voyagers visiting the US for non-business purposes. Leelaz Immigration Consultants has helped a great many individuals effectively apply for Visas over the World. Our top to bottom information on the US visa process makes us the best alternative for you to document your US B2 Visa application.
The B-2 visa is a non-settler US visa. The visa offers consent to people to enter the US for a brief period either for the travel industry, entertainment, or for family visits.
B-visa holders can take part in the accompanying exercises when they are in the US:
- Go to the nation on a vacation
- Visit the different urban communities in the nation
- Visit their companions or family
- Partake in get-togethers led by associations
- Visit the nation for clinical treatment
- Partake in sports or music occasions
- Partake in transient courses